oliისა,
ეგ პოსტი მე არ მეკუთვნის,როგროც ეტყობა გამოსვლა დამავიწყდა და ,,ვალენსიამ'' დაპოსტა ჩემი ნიკით

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obinna has United dream Wednesday 6 December, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In-form Chievo striker Victor Obinna has admitted that he would one day like to play for Manchester United.
The Nigerian youngster netted his second brace in two games on Sunday against Livorno, fuelling speculation that the Inter target is set for a bright future at the top level.
“Of course, it’s everybody’s dream to play for the big clubs and it would be the same for me,” said the attacker.
“However, at the moment I am happy at Chievo and I know I still have much to learn. If I had to choose from the big clubs, I would definitely say Manchester United,” added Obinna.
“I watch all of their games on television and I would do anything to one day play for the Red Devils.”
The 19-year-old, who scored six goals for the Flying Donkeys last season, returned to action at the end of October after he was banned.
The African starlet was found guilty of penning two contracts with Chievo and Brazilian outfit Porto Alegre, but won his appeal against the suspension.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day." -Frank Sinatra
---
ყველაფერი მარტივია... ცხოვრება მშვენიერია
---
ეს საინტერესოა:
http://1myway1.wordpress.com/
---
Modigliani