გუშინ შვეიცარიასთან მატჩში 30-ე წუთზე გააგდეს ჰამერი უალონ ბეჰრამი, რომელმაც ხელი ჩაარტყა სანჩესს, თუმცა ვფიქრობ რომ არ უნდა გაეგდო იმ Yლე მსაჯს.
ბეჰრამი რიგით მეხუთე გახდა ამ მუნდიალზე, რომელმაც პირდაპირ წითელი ბარათი მიიღო. აქამდე ამ სიაში იყვნენ ჰარი კიუელი, სანი კაიტა, იტუმელენგ ხუნე და ტიმ კეჰილი
უალონ ბეჰრამისა და ალექსის სანჩესის ეპიზოდი"I said sorry to my team-mates and they told me 'you don't need to apologise for that because it was astonishing'.
"In the tackle I was going for the ball, I had no need to touch him. I felt a contact and I lost my balance so I moved my hands and I touched him here [his neck] and he put his hand here [his face] - that is incredible."
==============================================
გუნდთან პირველი პროფესიონალური კონტრაქტი გააფორმა აკადემიის აღზრდილმა ფორვარდმა კრისტიან მონტანომ. აქამდე 18 წლის მონტანო აკადემიისა და რეზერვების მატჩებში იღებდა მონაწილეობას. ჩატარებულ 18 მატჩში მან მეტოქის კარი 9-ჯერ აიღო.
კრისტიან მონტანო და სოლ კემბელი"It's just a great feeling, I can't describe it," he told WHUTV. "I wasn't expecting it at first, especially when I got injured against Newcastle [United in the FA Youth Cup fifth-round defeat on 3 February], but then I got back in the team and probably proved myself again and here I am. I am looking forward to next season and carrying on proving myself.
"I joined West Ham when I was an Under-12 and since then I've been doing well. I've had some problems with injuries, but now I'm injury-free and I can keep going and doing well and show the fans what I'm capable of when I get my chance.
"I can describe myself as being like Faustino Asprilla, the Colombian footballer who played for Newcastle. The way he runs with the ball and the things he does - I look up to him as well. He is Colombian like me and I would like to make the career he made, or even a better career in football."