Milan To Offer Roma €10 Million Plus Marek Jankulovski For Philippe Mexes – Report
The Rossoneri are showing no sign of stopping their plans to strengthen the back line...
15 Jun 2009 09:38:52
Philippe Mexes, Roma (Foto Grazia Neri)
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Philippe Mexes, Roma (Foto Grazia Neri)
Related Links
Teams
Milan are back on Philippe Mexes' tail and the Rossoneri are prepared to spend €10 million and sacrifice Marek Jankulovski in order to get their man, according to Sportmediaset.it.
It is reported the San Siro-based club will try to tempt the Giallorossi by offering them the money plus Jankulovski and the co-ownership of another Milan player. Roma coach Luciano Spalletti is believed to be a fan of Jankulovski, while Rossoneri coach Leonardo is hoping to bag Mexes so he can play alongside Thiago Silva in central defence.
Voices claim Jankulovski's high wages could be an obstacle for Roma, however, the left-back, whose contract expires in 2011, could accept a pay cut in order to move south. There is also talk that the Lupi could offer the Czech star a three-year deal should the move take off.
Despite plenty of reported interest previously, Mexes has always claimed he wants to remain at Trigoria.
იანკულოვსკი რომაში პლიუს 10 მილიონი მექსეს სანაცვლოდ... კარგი მცველია მაგრამ გალიანის რატომღაც საერთოდ არ აინტერესებს იტალიელები...
Report: Milan & Parma To Renew Alberto Paloschi’s Co-Ownership Deal
The Serie A clubs are set to announce that the 19-year-old talent will stay put at the Tardini next season.
15 Jun 2009 10:05:19
Alberto Paloschi - Parma (Foto Grazia Neri)
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Alberto Paloschi - Parma (Foto Grazia Neri)
Related Links
Teams
* Milan
* Parma
Players
* Alberto Paloschi
According to Sportmediaset, Parma President Tommaso Ghirardi has finally managed to persuade Milan general manager Adriano Galliani to let striker Alberto Paloschi remain in Emilia Romagna for another season.
The Italy Under-21 hitman joined the Ducali in a co-ownership agreement last August and contributed 12 goals last term to help the club return to Serie A after a single season in the Second Division.
Ghirardi had stated last week that their primary objective was to keep hold of the up-and-coming striker and it seems that a deal was struck on Thursday during a meeting with Galliani at the Lega Calcio headquarters.
The clubs are now expected to renew their original co-ownership deal for a further season and an official announcement should come over the next few hours.
Paloschi has come through the Rossoneri youth ranks and has earned comparisons with Filippo Inzaghi.
აპლოსკი ალბათ დარჩება პარმაში კიდევ ერთი წელიო კარგია მილანის პირველ თავდამსმხელად ჯერ არ ივარგებდა და ჯობია პარმაში თან როცა სერია ა-ში დაბრუნდა კიდევ იყოს ცოტა ხანს... თან აქამდე გალიანი არ თანხმდებოდა ეხლა დატანხმდა ალბათ იმედი აქვს რომ სხვა თავდამსხმელი მოვა...

Porto Star Aly Cissokho: I Choose Milan
The French defender says he did not think twice when the Rossoneri knocked on his door.
15 Jun 2009 08:57:12
Aly Cissokho - Porto (PA)
Photo Gallery
Zoom
Aly Cissokho - Porto (PA)
Related Links
Teams
* Milan
Players
* Cissokho
Milan completed the signing of flying wing-back Aly Cissokho from Portuguese club Porto yesterday for a reported €15 million.
The 21-year-old will land in Italy’s fashion capital this afternoon to have a medical prior to signing a five-year contract, allegedly worth €1m per season.
French giants Olympique Lyonnais were also said to be in the running to secure his services, however, Milan general manager Adriano Galliani travelled to Portugal on Saturday to personally complete negotiations.
“It’s an opportunity I could not afford to lose and when it presented itself, I hoped it would end this way,” Cissokho is quoted as saying in the Corriere dello Sport.
“Milan are a great team and when I had to choose between the Rossoneri and Lyon, I had no doubts, because of the Italian club’s history and also for the words that Adriano Galliani said. He captivated me.”
After completing his medical at Le Betulle clinic tomorrow, Cissokho will go back to enjoying his holidays and is expected to be unveiled after Milan meet up to start their pre-season preparations on July 6.
“I can’t wait to be in Milan and I am eager to repay their faith and put myself at Leonardo’s disposal,” added the versatile wing-back. “What’s my role? I can play on both flanks, but I prefer the left one.”
ესეც ჩვენი შავი კაცი
* * *
Galliani: “Cissokho, Thiago Silva and Dzeko. This is our calciomercato one”
15.06.2009 13:29 of Peter Mazzara read article 15 times
After the apex of market svoltosi with Ariedo Braida and Leonardo, Adrian Galliani has answered to the questions of the reporters on the market of the Milan declaring: “Our market currently is this. We for a year followed Cissokho - esordisce Galliani that then adds - then we already have with we Thiago Silva, and therefore the objective is Dzeko, on which we wait for the movements of the Wolfsburg: the speech incedibilità is exceeded, but if it did not have to arrive, we would have need of a player from the similar characteristics”.
გალიანიმ სილვა, სისოკო და ჯეკოო... რაღაც სხვაზე არაფერს ამბობს იმედია აპირებენ მაინც ვინმეს ყიდვას და ისევ უმარილო გუნდი არ გვეყოლება მომავალ სეზონში... აშკარად არ იქნება სრულყოფილი და დაცვაში ისევ პრობლმები იქნება...
This post has been edited by levan666 on 15 Jun 2009, 15:34