“Of course, Barcelona is one of the biggest clubs in the world. It’s a dream for so many players to play for this club, and for a person like me, joining the club wasn’t a difficult decision at all.”
“Bartra, Pique, and Mathieu? The defenders who are here are all great players. You know that when you come to a club like this, it’s a big competition to play, but I’m very excited and it’s down to me to prove that I can also play for this club.”
“Luis Suarez a great player. I know him from Ajax, and he’s also a delightful person. I haven’t spoken to him since I’ve joined Barcelona yet, but I’m looking forward to meeting with him again.”
"Last year was tough, but I want to start from zero and I am sure I’ll have a fantastic season here at Barça. I want to put the injuries I’ve had behind me and look to the future. My aim is to play in lots of games and help the team”
“Man United interest? It was easy to choose, I wanted to join Barcelona. Anyone would want to join this club, this is one of the best clubs in the world.”
